The University of Minnesota Office of Admissions handles all applications for undergraduate admissions for the Department of Applied Economics. For information on how to apply, application materials, a complete list of requirements for applicants, and an online application, visit admissions.tc.umn.edu.
For tuition costs and financial aid information, please visit One Stop Student Services.
The Office of Undergraduate Education's provides orientation to new freshmen and transfer students through Orientation & First Year Programs (OFYP). Contact OFYP or CFANS for orientation help and information.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- Student Unions & Activities (SUA)
- CFANS Student Ambassadors
- Career Information for Agricultural and Food Business Management
- Career Information for Applied Economics
Can't find what you're looking for?
Ask your question on our information request form.