Applied Economics and Agricultural Education Annual Luncheon
Join us for the annual Applied Economics and Agricultural Education luncheon at noon on December 9th in the Northstar Ballroom. See invite.
Roasted Turkey Buffet:
- Roasted Turkey with Cranberry Relish
- Seasonal Garden Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Anitpasto Salad
- Italian Seasoned Green Beans
- Marinated Roasted Red Potatoes
- Assorted Dinner Rolls and Butter
- Mini Brownie and Cappuccino Mousse Parfaits
- Coffee (regular and decaf)
- Hot tea
- Ice water
- $45.00 for Faculty (*22.00 is due if not attending to help defray expenses for our support staff guests)
- $22.00 for Others: P&A staff, emeritus faculty, visitors and spouses
- $10.00 for Graduate students
Please fill out the form on the attached pdf and return to Karen Routhe, 231 Ruttan Hall, by Thursday, December 1, 2016. Make checks payable to "Applied Economics Flower Fund"
Looking forward to seeing you there!