Applied Economics and Agricultural Education Annual Luncheon
Join us for our annual luncheon on Friday, December 13 from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. in the North Star Ballroom, St. Paul Student Center.
This year will feature a turkey buffet:
- Seasonal garden salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- Slow-roasted turkey breast rubbed with sage and thyme
- Toasted orzo with spinach and cranberries
- Roasted root vegetables
- Assorted dinner rolls and butter
- Apple pie
- Coffee (both regular and decaf)
- Hot tea
- Ice water
- $45.00 for faculty (*$22.00 is due if not attending to help defray expenses for our support staff guests)
- $22.00 for others: P&A staff, visitors, spouses
- No charge for emertius faculty and spouses, support staff or graduate students
Please use the form you received in your mailbox, or (email Melissa Ilse for another) and return to Melissa Ilse, 231 Rutan Hall, 612-625-2758, by Thursday, December 5, 2019. Make checks payable to "University of Minnesota," or pay in cash.